Chakra Balancing with Divine Energy
Receive Healing From the Highest Source
What is Divine Energy
There is only One God, no matter what religion we are. The One Divine Source is the energy of Oneness. Within this light, all the attributes or names of God are contained and are not separate. Some of these attributes, or energies, are Divine Love, Mercy, Compassion, Peace, Safety, Trust and more. Every religion acknowledges this.
For every ailment, The Divine has provided a remedy in the form of His/Her Divine names.
These names heal, purify, and restructure us into our original divine creation.
In chakra balancing, Divine energy is transmitted into your places of hurts, wounds, physical disease, and imbalances in the body for healing. Each condition needs a different attribute of God to heal. Special prayers for healing are also used.
Your soul and physical body contain the Divine attributes, but they become veiled over by your life experiences that distort Divine truth. Bringing Divine light into these places heals and purifies.
Isn’t it time to clean the rust off of your heart to allow the light to come in?
Part of my training as a healer was to learn how to align, receive and transmit Divine energy. It is the most incredible skill that my spiritual path has taught me. I work with the energy and consciousness of the One Divine Source, with the specialized names of the Divine and with the energy of the Prophets, Saints, Archangels, and angels. There is only One God.
I feel very blessed and thankful to be a spiritual healer for the last 22 years. Through my studies I have received what is called gnostic knowledge on healing. I have learned how to access, align, and transmit Divine energy to ease people’s suffering and elevate their consciousness. I have earned a Masters of Divinity degree in spiritual healing.
You can have a better quality of life.
What is a Chakra
The chakra system originated in India between 1500 and 500 BCE. The ancient text called the Vedas was the first to mention seven primary chakras and introduced this energy system.
The chakras are energy centers distributed throughout the body, with seven of the main ones located along your spine. Each one is a different color. People who see energy with the third eye confirm this. Acupuncture points are “baby” chakras.
These wheel-like energy points are associated with different physical, spiritual, and emotional functions in the human body, affecting your overall well-being.
Why They Need Clearing and Balancing
Having clear and balanced chakras:
- Brings physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual balance, helping us be in life with peace and serenity.
- They provide subtle energy that helps your organs, mind, and intellect work at their best level.
- Chakra healing and balancing restores vitality to the mind and body.
- Balancing the chakras aids in releasing negative energy that we take on from others, or produce ourselves.
- Some of the conditions you may have that will receive benefit are feeling tired, weak, anxious, depressed, angry, and in pain.
- Re-energize by healing your chakras and releasing blockages and imbalances.
A Blocked Chakra Can Affect Your Health
Chakras are responsible for the proper functioning of our body, so an imbalanced system leads to a number of physical manifestations. In general, most physical ailments will show up close to the proximity of the chakra.
With imbalance, you are much more likely to have illnesses, pains, discomforts, and symptoms that hold your body back from optimal functioning.
Chakras can also create mental and emotional imbalances. Long-term chakra imbalances may lead to chronic issues like depression, anxiety, and disease.
Balancing them brings more than a peaceful state of mind and body. They affect your body-wide energy and prevent you from experiencing full physical wellness and flow of energy within your body.
Each of the Seven Main Chakras are Associated with it’s own Consciousness.
- Crown Chakra-top of head. Cosmic consciousness, Enlightenment, Understanding, Thought.
- Third Eye- Inner seeing, Spiritual Perception, Concentration, Clarity, Precognition, Intuition
- Throat- Communication, Creativity, Self-expression, Ability to speak your personal truth.
- Heart- Loving Self and Others, Compassion, Mercy, Giving
- Solar Plexus- Ego, Self -esteem, Will, Depression, Power, Self Confidence
- Sacral– Sexuality, Self- Image, Healthy Emotions, the Inner Child.
- Root/ Base- Safety, Security, Grounding, Life force energy
To Learn More About the Other Healing Services I Offer
Please Visit My Other Website
Spiritual Healing Through Love
I would love to hear from you
You Can Have a Better Quality of Life